Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Leo, IN

My visit to Indiana this past weekend was very nice. I got to see a lot of my family (who I hadn't seen since Christmastime) and several of my girlfriends. It was a much-needed trip.

My mom picked me up from the South Bend airport Friday morning, and on the way back to Leo we stopped at DeBrand's to use a giftcard she'd be saving. The sundae we decided to share was amazing.




Vanilla ice cream in a chocolate bowl,
with dark chocolate and rasberry toppings and almonds.
It was sooooooo good.

Friday night we had a birthday dinner with my immediate family and my Aunt Sandy and Uncle Jeff for my mom (April 14th) and Collin's fiancee Brittany (April 18th).


Dad getting the cake ready


Collin and Brittany


Aaron and his girlfriend Allison


Brittany and Mom - the birthday girls


Blowing out the candles - they got to share.

Saturday my Grandma and Grandpa Lewis came to visit from Michigan, which meant a lot to me. My wonderful friend and maid of honor Audrey also drove in from a couple hours away to see me. And my friend Alison came over with her daughter, Tori (who almost 6 and adorable). And I got to see my bestest friend from high school (that's what we called each other), Jessica, and her new house. It was a very full but fulfilling day. It made me feel so loved to have to many people go out of their way to visit!!

Sunday was church and the flight back to North Carolina.

I loved seeing everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment